All orders are charged £3.99 for UK P&P, and sent by Royal Mail.
Terms and Conditions
Change or Cancel an Order:
If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove or change items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01543 418030 for advice.
Please be ready to quote your order number and order date.
If your order’s status is still “Processing” (check your account for updates), we should be able to change it, but if it’s “Shipped” we may have to look at returning or exchanging the item as it’s probably already winging its way to you. See our Returns procedure below.
Track Your Order:
Your despatch email will include any relevant tracking information, unless it’s been sent by Royal Mail, in which case it will arrive within 2 to 5 working days.
Your Purchase History:
To find out more information on your past orders, please sign in to your account.
Missing, Incomplete or Damaged Orders:
If your order hasn’t arrived, or arrives incomplete, first of all please view your order online. If your order has been despatched but hasn’t arrived within the expected time period, please email email@example.com
If you’ve more than one item on your order, please bear in mind that products may be sent out from multiple locations and so arrive separately. However, if this is not the case and you haven’t received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you, please email us as before.
If your order arrives and the goods are damaged, follow our Returns procedure – see below.
No Quibble Returns Procedure:
1. Returns via Royal Mail
- When you receive your goods please retain all labels and packaging until you have verified that you wish to keep your purchases.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org stating why you wish to return the product: Faulty, Not required, Goods not as expected.
- You will receive an email with our address label and a returns reference number.
- Please return the goods unused with all labels still attached and in original packaging.
- Enclose the delivery note with the product, and package up securely.
- Attach the addressed label from your Returns Authorisation email to your package and obtain a certificate of postage from the Post Office.
- In order for us to refund the cost of return postage please scan or photograph you certificate of postage and we will add the cost to the refund amount.
If you have any other queries, please email email@example.com.
2. Returns via Additions of Lichfield shop
- Simply take the delivery note or a printout of your emailed order confirmation, the product you wish to return or exchange and your method of payment to our shop in Tudor Row, Lichfield, and tell the sales assistant you bought it online. We can refund you and if your requested replacement item is in stock, handle that too – just call ahead to make sure.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you’re not, just return the product to us or to our shop, following the instructions above, and we’ll exchange or refund it.
Under the EU Consumer Rights Directive if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 calendar days of receipt. This includes any delivery charges you’ve incurred. If you have a change of heart about your purchase AFTER 14 days, you can still receive a refund if you return the item(s) to us, though we won’t refund any shipping charge in this case. If your item(s) is faulty or the wrong product, you can receive a full refund, including shipping costs to and from your address, as long as it’s returned in a sellable condition within 30 days of receipt.
Proof of Purchase:
You may return items to our shop for refund or exchange even if you’ve mislaid the receipt or delivery note. Please note though, that any refund will be at the discretion of our shop staff, and will normally be given in gift vouchers to the value of the current selling price. Ordinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we’ll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase.
Condition of Returns:
It’s important that returned items are in the best possible condition, so please take reasonable care of them and keep all packaging. If you change your mind about your purchase, it can make your return easier and quicker to administer if you bring the item back as soon as possible.